Tuesday and Thursday:
Other times available by appointment
13936 W. 108th Street
Lenexa, KS 66215
Basic self-defense taught to groups small or large. Seminar can be at the school or your location. Give yourself a fighting chance to avoid or survive a violent assault.
- Natural, simple, proactive techniques that work
- Awareness: “an ounce of prevention is worth a pounding of cure”
- Simplify how and when to attack with maximum effectiveness
- How to have a “fighting chance” when surprised attacked
- Learn how to defend and attack simultaneously
One seminar resulted in the following note:
“I wanted to let you know that last night one of our girls was attacked. Thanks to your self-defense class she got away and is well. I wanted to reiterate how much we appreciate you coming and teaching us those skills!”
The skills referenced above were learned in an hour and a half seminar in a huge group.
Think what you can learn in a smaller group and a 3-hour seminar.
Help us get this vital information out to more people by scheduling a seminar today!